Weekend, weekend, weekend! I’m excited for beautiful weekend weather and these five things….
1. We live in a 1925 home so recessed can lighting is a dream. Our reality is lamps on lamps on lamps. This Home Goods Blog article about adding light and keeping it light is right up my alley. Home Goods can do no wrong.
2. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! I am working on collecting my favorite V-day stationery to share. Stay posted, and in the meantime check out this list of punny cards from BuzzFeed – the end all be all of lists.
3. Spring is also right around the corner. What?! That was fast. I am loving this ruffled one piece from Antrhopologie for swimsuit season. One piece means I don’t have to use an entire bottle of sunscreen in one outing. High five!
4. Grapefruit Margarita under 120 calories from Wine and Glue. Enough said.
5. I have a lot of outdoor time in my future which means SUNSCREEN! I’d like to look a bit presentable while lathered up in SPF so my go to is always Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with SPF. Check out Pink Peonies feminine look using this product.
6. I’m also thinking a boho braided crown would be ideal for heading outside. I love this tutorial from Treasures and Travel. Should we start taking bets on the odds that my hair ends up in a ponytail?
Have a safe + happy weekend!