I hope everyone had a great holiday season! I spent lots of quality time with family (hence my recent absence), but now I am back and ready to ring in the new year!
1. I am very guilty of hoarding wrapping paper and carefully opening packages to keep it as intact as possible. Thankfully, BuzzFeed has compiled a list of uses for leftover paper. My favorite is shredding it into paper confetti perfect for when the clock strikes midnight on NYE.
2. I have exhausted my plaid wardrobe recently. Now I’m looking for some winter alternatives like this blush and gold infinity scarf from Francesca’s. Still festive and a nice change to dark winter colors.
3. Looking for some healthy tips on how to use those Christmas dinner leftovers? Look no further.
4. Uptown. Funk you up. Uptown funk you up. This Bruno Mars jam is an instant mood lifter. And the dancing is on pointe in the video. Have a watch!
5. Ready for another holiday? Me neither, so I’ll be using these 25 DIY New Year’s Eve Projects.
6. Let’s focus on what really matters – we are so close to awards season! This year we have NPH, Tina Fey, and Amy Poehler hosting so we are in for quite an entertaining few weeks. Thanks, HelloGiggles, for reminding me that just because the holidays are over, there is so much to look forward to with this Oscar teaser starring NPH.
Have a great weekend!