Happy Weekend! Had a long week feeling a bit under the weather, but my weekend wishlist is filling me with holiday cheer. Here’s whats on my radar currently…
1. With so many amazing events coming up this holiday season, I want to feel my absolute best. I already do a few items on The Everygirl’s list of The 7 Best Beauty Investments for Yourself, but I’ll certainly be putting more effort into taking better care of myself.
2. I like Thanksgiving more and more each year. Instead of a day of overeating, I focus on giving back and giving thanks more each year. This beautiful sign is the perfect reminder of what the day should really be about.
3. Hopefully you won’t be hosting every event this season. For ideas on what to bring as your next hostess gift, check out Hosting + Toasting’s do’s and dont’s.
4. I’m pretty sure I have never met someone who would turn down hot chocolate. With this guide to How to Spice Up Your Hot Chocolate, you can easily create a Hot Chocolate bar at your next party that will please even the pickiest guest.
5. Midi skirts have officially taken over fashion blogging. I don’t pretend to be a fashion blogger, but I definitely look to them for inspiration. I’m currently trying to figure out if my 5’5″ body can rock a midi without sky-high heels by checking out theses 25 Trendy Midi Skirt Outfits.
6. If you’re tired of bring the usual green bean casserole or deviled eggs to Thanksgiving dinner, check out these 8 Thanksgiving Cocktails from The Glitter Guide for the perfect concoction to compliment your dinner. Beautiful and delicious!
Let’s get this holiday season rolling!