Another crazy week here for me. Lots of work, events, and meetings leaving little time for catching up on emails or blogging! I suspect this coming weekend will bring lots of new topics to share with you. Here are some of the things I am loving this weekend.
1. Dry Shampoo – Typically speaking, I do not care for dry shampoo. As a blonde, baby powder always seemed to do the trick. However, my latest Birchbox introduced me to Amika Dry Shampoo. As it gets cooler, I am curling my hair with my chi more often and the curls actually last overnight. With Amika, my bangs and roots look fresh!
2. Road Trip Scrapbook – With all the road trips I have been talking lately, I thought it would be a great idea to put together scrapbooks of the trips. This guide is great to create an authentic one of a kind recap of trips! I wish I have thought of this before I headed to DC with my dad.
3. Hotlanta – Nope, can’t pull that off. Heading up to Georgia this weekend at just the right time. I think we will get a good dose of Fall!
4. Ghost – Adele + Amy Winehouse + Mumford and Sons = Ella Henderson. I love Ella Henderson’s sound. She’s soulful but still upbeat. Hoping to hear more from her on American radio.
5. In a Nutshell- Recently, I have posted about a few of my favorite accessories. I came across this post by Southern Curls and Pearls that puts all of them together in a perfectly classic way! Enough words, just check out the post.
6. Calligraphy Class – It’s finally here! I am beyond excited for Laura Hooper’s Calligraphy class in Atlanta! I purchased a starter kit for Christmas, and I think a little hands on attention will get me on my way! Check out her site to see if she is coming to a city near you!
Atlanta, here we come!