I don’t know about you, but this short week has thrown me through a loop. I didn’t know what day it was all week! But it is definitely Friday, and here is what’s on the Weekend Wishlist.
1. Organization – I don’t know if it has been the holiday week, or the fact that the holiday season is right around the corner, but I need to implement some serious organization into the rest of my year (and life!). No better place to start than with fellow Tampa resident, Emily Ley’s, Simplified Planner. The new 2015 editions were just released this week, and they are beautiful! Also, if you need some interior design inspiration, check our her home tour on Southern Weddings. So cute!
2. Blogging + Farmer’s Markets – They go together like peas and carrots. I saw this tote from Click and Blossom this week, and it inspired me to head out on the town this weekend for some blogging inspiration and to work on my photography skills. I just want to toss some fresh veggies and local finds right in this bag on Saturday morning!
3. Green Tassles – Ok, I know green was kind of last year’s “it color”, but I have been coveting the perfect green bag, and I think I have finally found it. The Uber Clutch from Gigi New York might be it. It is the perfect size that won’t slip from under your arm when you’re holding a cocktail, the bright green screams fun, and the tassle on the zipper is the perfect finishing touch. Now, if only I can wait until Christmas! 110 days and counting….
4. Tis the season…– for pumpkin spice! With the early release of Pumpkin Spice flavoring at Starbucks, it seemed like we had a much easier time saying so long to summer. Last year I jumped on the bandwagon by making some pumpkin spice and cinnamon sugar donut holes, so this year I am going for the real deal – Baked Buttermilk Pumpkin Donuts from The Cafe Sucre Farine. Baked means healthy, right?
5. Give Thanks Early!– It always seems like once November hits, people get into the holiday spirit. My goal is to be grateful and generous starting now. Why wait to be a good person until you are eligible for gifts? It sounds easy, but I challenge you to wake up everyday and realize how blessed you really are, and acknowledge how you can help others in little ways everyday. Print out this free printable from Pretty Providence and pop it in a pretty frame to remind you.
6. Bourbon+Boweties + SEC- Alright, weather jokes aside, I am still really excited for Gator Football! The SEC is famous for football, but also southern tradition. I’m ready for a great season and some tailgating. I’m busy planning orange and blue outfits, and I have to accessorize my Saturday best with Bourbon and Boweties, “made from proud Southern hands” by another Tampa resident.
Cheers + Sunshine,